At the beginning of this month I went to the Dr. because I am still sick. He suggested that it's time to figure out what is wrong with me. Yes, after almost half a year of unexplained stomach problems now is the time to get to the bottom of it. So since then I've had about a gallon of blood removed from my body for testing & an ultra sound. Tomorrow I have to meet with a gasterologist or whoever you spell it and hopefully he will have some answers. But honestly. I've given up hope. Last night I got a call from my doctor telling me that I now also have to see a blood specialist (not sure what they're called. something with an "h") because there's an abnormality in my blood cells or something so they just want to watch it over the next few months. I have no idea what all this means. I just know that somethings wrong and I want to get better.
I'm sure that being cooped up at home isn't helping me much. My only companions here are my dogs. I have been clinging to facebook like it's my life line. In all reality though facebook is the most depressing site online. I desperately try to reach out to everyone. Even if I can't think of anything to say I at least "like" their status or picture or wall post. Yet the only notifications I get are for other people. Such as "x" also commented on "y's" wall post. Its an endless cycle of disappointment that pulls me into a deeper depression and overall loneliness. And its all so ironic because I left myspace in an effort to stop the pointless posts from random people that only wanted gratification from contact with another. And now I'm dying to know how many people actually view my profile in a day. So I've decided to try and cut back on the facebook.
This is where yoga comes in. Its supposed to be a healing exercise. mentally & physically. So with all my stomach problems and social cravings this can only help. Why not try at least? What else do I do? And what do I have to loose? Nothing. And if I fail, no one knew. I fantasize that someone somewhere is reading this. Even thousands of people. But i'm not an idiot. This is my diary more than a public forum.
I'm trying yoga.
Wish me luck
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment